We are looking for someone to assist us in holding events such as open days and roadshows, and in obtaining resources for our service. This could be money, help in kind or equipment.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the management team in managing publicity events
- Monitoring the success of events held
- Researching the validity of events
- Identifying possible sources of funding in the community such as local businesses, individuals or charitable trusts
- Developing and maintaining a database of supporters
- Facilitating the fundraising sub-committee within the bureau; arranging meetings etc.
- Drafting publicity materials for fundraising campaigns
- Organising fundraising events
Fur further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org