We are currently looking for:
Clerk to the Trustee Board
We are looking for a volunteer to support our Trustee Board by arranging meetings of the Board and some sub-committees, working with the CEO to prepare, issue and file Board papers, taking minutes and assisting with the organisation of induction for new trustees.
The likely commitment will average about 2 days a month. Most work can be scheduled to suit the volunteer but attendance at Board meetings is essential and these are at 5pm on Tuesdays, currently 6 times a year with two other afternoon meetings (also Tuesdays). It would be helpful if the volunteer is able to minute Board sub-committee meetings, which generally take place in the day.
We are looking for someone who is:
- In sympathy with the aims of our organisation
- Has excellent written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of taking minutes
- Flexible – about when they volunteer and what they do
If you are interested please contact email@example.com
We are looking for someone to assist us in holding events such as open days and roadshows, and in obtaining resources for our service. This could be money, help in kind or equipment.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the management team in managing publicity events
- Monitoring the success of events held
- Researching the validity of events
- Identifying possible sources of funding in the community such as local businesses, individuals or charitable trusts
- Developing and maintaining a database of supporters
- Facilitating the fundraising sub-committee within the bureau; arranging meetings etc.
- Drafting publicity materials for fundraising campaigns
- Organising fundraising events
Fur further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org